A portion of the Lost River Development Property has been in the Samuelson family since 1891. Several additional parcels of land which make up Lost River were purchased by Sherry Samuelson in the 1990s and 2000s. Six generations of Samuelsons have lived in the farmhouse located on the property, which was built in 1889. Sherry’s children formed Winnie Development II, Inc to purchase the land from Sherry and develop the land for residential use.
Winnie Development II, Inc has utilized the services of the following organizations: